V.a. - Promo Only Mainstream Radio 07 (2007)

V.a. - Promo Only Mainstream Radio 07 (2007)

Tracklist
01. Nelly - Wadsyaname
02. Jordin Sparks - Tattoo (Main)
03. Yellowcard - Light Up The Sky
04. I Nine - Seven Days Of Lonely
05. Jennifer Lopez Ft. Ludacris - Do It Well (Remix)
06. Within Temptation Ft. Keith Caputo - What Have You Done (Sharon Den Adel Intro
07. Ne-Yo - Can We Chill
08. Amanda Perez - Candy Kisses
09. I Hate Kate - Always Something (It's Always Better When I'm With You)
10. Baby Bash Ft. T-Pain - Cyclone
11. Backstreet Boys - Inconsolable
12. J. Holiday - Bed
13. The Rocket Summer - So Much Love
14. Christine Ft. LaTocha Scott Of Xscape & J. Stylz - Lose Control (J. Stylz's Full
15. Mark Ronson Ft. Daniel Merriweather - Stop Me
16. Jonas Brothers - S.O.S.
17. T.I. Ft. Wyclef Jean - You Know What It Is
18. Faber Drive - Tongue Tied
19. J-Status - All Rise (PO Clean Edit)

Download
Part1
Part2