Creedence Clearwater Revival - Platinum (2007)

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Platinum (2007)

Tracklist
DISC 1:

01. Green River
02. Fortunate Son
03. Up Around The Bend
04. Bad Moon Rising
05. Porterville
06. Penthouse Pauper
07. Someday Never Comes
08. Long As I Can See The Light
09. Hey Tonight
10. Ramble Tamble
11. Put A Spell On You
12. It Came Out Of The Sky
13. Who'll Stop The Rain
14. Wrote A Song For Everyone
15. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
16. Feelin' Blue
17. Don't Look Now
18. Molina
19. Sweet Hitch-Hiker
20. Proud Mary
DISC 2:
01. Run Through The Jungle
02. Commotion
03. Travelin' Band
04. Bad Moon Rising
05. Pagan Baby
06. Good Golly Miss Molly
07. Have You Ever Seen The Rain
08. Susie Q
09. Lodi
10. Down On The Corner
11. (Wish I Could) Hideaway
12. Born On The Bayou
13. Before You Accuse Me
14. Cross-Tie Walker
15. Cotton Fields
16. Lookin' For A Reason
17. The Working Man
18. Lookin' Out My Back Door
19. The Midnight Special
20. The Night Time Is The Right Time

Download
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4