Tracklist
CD 1
01. Julia Says- Wet Wet Wet
02. Think Twice- Celine Dion
03. Always- Atlantic Starr
04. So Amazing- Luther Vandross
05. Oh Baby, I...- Eternal
06. On Silent Wings- Tina Turner
07. Love And Affection- Joan Armatrading
08. (Sexual) Healing- Marvin Gaye
09. Show Me Heaven- Maria Mckee
10. I Just Wanna Make Love With You- Etta James
11. Wherever I Lay My Hat (That’s My Home)- Paul Young
12. What A Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
13. Nothing Compares 2U- Sinead O’Connor
14. Eternal Flame- Bangles
15. Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me- George Michael & Elton Jhon
16. Chains- Tina Arena
17. You- Ten Sharp
18. Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Long Version) -Bonnie Tyler
CD 2
01. Back For Good- Take That
02. Ocean Drive- Lighthouse Family
03. No More I Love You’s- Annie Lennox
04. Your Song- Elton John
05. Love On The Rocks- Neil Diamond
06. Promise Me- Beverly Craven
07. Without You- Nilsson
08. If I Could Turn Back Time- Cher
09. Mandy- Barry Manilow
10. Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper
11. Miss You Nights- Cliff Richard
12. The Rose- Bette Midler
13. I Say A Little Prayer- Aretha Franklin
14. Stand By Me- Ben E. King
15. Don’t Wanna Lose You- Gloria Estefan
16. I Want To Know What Love Is- Foreigner
17. The Power Of Love- Jennifer Rush
18. Unchained Melody- Robson & Jerome
Download
Part1
Part2
Part3