
Tracklist
01. DJ Spinatik - Intro 00:42
02. Ne Yo - Do You (Spinatik Remix) 01:00
03. Keyshia Cole - Let It Go (Remix) Feat. T.I., Missy, Young 03:43
04. Trey Songs - Cant Help But Wait 02:53
05. Mims - Without You Feat. Letoya Luckett 04:04
06. 50 Cent - Follow My Lead Feat. Robin Thicke 02:42
07. Fantastia Ft. Young Jeezy Polow Da Don - When I See U 03:43
08. Sunshine Anderson - Heard It All Before (Spinatik Remix) 02:39
09. Beyonce - Get Me Bodied (Remix) Feat. Fabolous 04:14
10. Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever U Like Feat. T.I. 03:38
11. Robin Thicke - Got 2 Be Down Feat. Faith Evans 03:47
12. Rihanna - Hate That I Love You Feat. Ne Yo 03:19
13. Dream - Shawty Is The Shit 03:35
14. Pitbull - Secret Admirer Feat. Lloyd 02:57
15. Twista - Creep Fast Feat. T Pain 03:16
16. Cassie - Me You (Spinatik Remix) 01:56
17. Fabolous - Baby Dont Go Feat. Jermaine Dupri 03:46
18. Chris Brown Ft. T - Pain-Kiss Kiss 04:07
19. R Kelly - Same Girl (Remix) Feat. Usher And T Pain 04:23
20. J Holiday - Bed 03:29
21. 112 - Anywhere (Spinatik Remix) 02:31
22. Ciara - Promise (Spinatik Remix) 03:05
DOWNLOAD
Part1
Password
List
Dj Spintak - Rnb Rhythem And Blendz
Labels: R n B